be claimed within the specified period in case a manufacturing fault appears.
The following conditions are applicable:
1. Warranty is given by the reseller/vendor on behalf of the manufacturer/supplier/distributor.
Hence the reseller/vendor is not a direct party in this regard. If the product
was sold in good working condition then the reseller/vendor is not responsible
for any defect which may appear later.
2. If warranty card is mentioned on the invoice then the customer
should ensure that he receives the same along with the invoice, else our
customer support Centre will handle the warranty.
3. The manufacturer/supplier/distributor reserves the right to
reject any warranty claim whereby the original invoice is missing.
4. It is strongly recommended that customers should check
the product before leaving our counter, as warranty begins once the receipt has
been generated. In case of any problem product will be treated in normal
warranty claim process.
5. The manufacturer/supplier/distributor reserves the right to
reject any claim whereby the product/component is broken or shows signs of
burning, rust due to weather conditions.
6. The manufacturer/supplier/distributor reserves the right to
reject any warranty claim whereby the product/component is submitted in
improper condition. Product should be well packed in protective material
supplied while selling.
7. Warranty claim due to accidental damage or electrical
surge will not be entertained.
8. Computer hardware does not include software support.
Information in this regard may be obtained from the manufacturer's website
9. Warranty claim may be rejected where the warranty
sticker/serial numbers are torn or tampered with.
10. The product/component may be replaced or repaired at the
discretion of the manufacturer/supplier/distributor once the warranty claim is
accepted. The duration of return may range from 3 to 6 weeks.
11. The warranty claim may be accepted on "conditional"
basis if the we are not satisfied that the defect is due to a manufacturing
fault. Acceptance of warranty claim in this case will depend solely on the
discretion of the manufacturer/supplier/distributor. Please note that this may
take more time than normal.
12. Keyboards/mice/speakers/headphones/accessories carry checking
warranty for 2 days only.
13. Warranty will not be entertained in case of appearance of dot
on LCDs / LEDs.
14. The manufacturer reserves the right to alter the warranty
terms/conditions. The changes are updated on the manufacturer/supplier website.
15. Power adapters, cables, printer cartridges/toners and all the
additional accessories do not carry any warranty. Warranty claims for the same
will not be entertained.
16. International warranty depicts that the products should be
registered with the manufacturer directly and the warranty claim will be
handled by the user himself. Instruction of the manufacturer should be
17. Used hardware carries checking warranty only. Please ensure to
check purchased hardware is in good condition before leaving counter.
18. We accept warranties from Mon to Fri between 11.30am to
19. The PC covers full warranty subject to assurance that user did
not open Pc-case, During warranty period, no component addition or removal is
allowed without pre-approval of service center.
20. The manufacturer/supplier/distributor reserves the right to
charge certain amount to upgrade the product/component in case is discontinued
by manufacturer. If customer is not willing to upgrade
manufacturer/supplier/distributor may return the amount after deduction.